- Protein Oats: Chocolate & Almond
- Protein Oats: Raspberry, Cranberry & Coconut
- Protein Oats: Caramel, Hazelnut & Cinnamon
- Protein Yoghurt: Vanilla with Choc, Almond & Coconut
- Protein Yoghurt: Strawberry with Almond & Cranberry
- Protein Yoghurt: Mango Passionfruit
Stay fuelled and focussed and SAVE 20% with our Breakfast Bundle with a range of high protein breakfast options to start your day. Our wholesome, plant-based Protein Oats comes in three delicious flavours Chocolate & Almond, Raspberry, Cranberry & Coconut and Caramel, Hazelnut & Cinnamon. Prefer a lighter breakfast? Look no further than our range of Protein Yoghurt with 20g protein, low sugar and in three tasty flavours: Vanilla, Strawberry and Mango Passionfruit.
*Disclaimer: While every effort is made to try and eliminate allergen cross combination, our meals are prepare in a commercial kitchen. We therefore cannot 100% guarantee any products sold on our website are completely free from any allergen such as eggs, fish, milk, peanuts, sesame, crustaceans, soy, nuts, tree nuts, gluten, lupin and sulphites.
+All our vegan meals have been produced in a kitchen that also makes meals containing meat, fish, crustaceans, eggs, milk and other allergens, and may not be suitable for those with allergies.
Storage: Keep refrigerated, store at 5°C or below. Use on day of opening. Freeze with use by date. Once frozen, consume within 1 month. Cook from frozen or defrost in refrigerator and use with 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Heating from fresh:
- Heat in microwave for 2 minutes on high. Plastic film will expand during heating, this is normal.
- Let meal stand for 1 minute, remove film.
- Ensure meal is heated through, stir well and enjoy.
Heating from frozen:
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes on high. Plastic film will expand during heating, this is normal.
- Remove film, stir contents for even heat distribution.
- Cover loosely and reheat longer if required.